Sometimes I Wonder...

Nothing matching here.
• If anyone pays any attention to what I'm wearing (and am grateful when it seems like no one cares).  Came straight home from the grocery and shed the boot. (Am trying to carefully wean myself from the boot - will feel better about knowing what's going on after the dr. visit tomorrow.) So, I've got two different kinds of socks - each foot at the present has a different sock need.  These are my indoor shoes (helpful for my weakened foot/ankle). One pant leg rolled up to accommodate the boot.  And I'm just in the house for the present so I'm ok with comfy.

• If the entire world is really in chaos or if it just feels that way.  Arrived home to news The Husband's employer has laid off another 200+ people.  We are so grateful for a job.  But this kind of news that happens w-a-y too often greatly disturbs The Husband.  His job is ok for now.  But the way this happens and seemingly without justification (even people that have been at the company for eons) makes us feel unsettled.  Dislike feeling that way - we still need employment for a while.  (The stock market has become quite schizophrenic, cost of living feels out of control - it's easy to wonder if there's much left to hope for.)

• If people are just completely stressed out.  I see people completely disregarding red lights (prompts extra-careful attention at intersections) ignoring green lights because the cellphone is more important, yelling at people, avoiding common courtesy.  I wish I could fix it all.

• If Heavenly Father gets tired of hearing me plead for His help with all the woes that beset those I know and love.  I'm fully cognizant that I can't get through this life without that help.  Wish I could help more, and hope that my prayers will somehow be enough.

• If I could find my bathing suit if it would say something like this.  (Better find it, I'll need it for the vacation we hope to take.  If I'm lucky it might even fit.)

• If I came to earth with an extraordinary aura that signals to everyone around me that I'm incompetent and can't function or even exist without their guidance and instruction.  (Tongue is firmly in cheek at this point.)  :^)

I'm grateful today that we're still employed.  I'm grateful for a spouse that is completely committed to our marriage, he definitely gives more than he receives.  (And I endeavor each day to be worthy of his commitment and affection, I have so very many faults.)  I'm grateful to finally be able (tomorrow) to get some educated counsel regarding my foot.  And I'm grateful for those cute little emoji's on my phone - I probably way overuse them, but they're fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment