What Fun!

Went to the mailbox to bring in the mail, expecting maybe a couple catalogs and a bill or two.  Imagine my delight to find this birthday card - all the way from Germany!  The message inside warmed my heart, such sweet kind words!  What a lovely way to continue the birthday celebration.

I'm sad the weekend is over.  General Conference was soul-lifting, heart enriching and just plain enjoyable.  I particularly liked the Saturday morning session.  I kept thinking what a force for good in the world our Church is.

Still no sign of the newest baby.  Although I did have a bit of fun buying a few things for it.  Since most people find out the baby's gender long before the birth (not so with these two kids of ours) everything at the store is either boy or girl.  There's basically nothing out there gender-neutral. Although I'm fond of the few things I purchased.  We surely hope the baby arrives while we're in town!

I'm so grateful for General Conference and the valuable words we hear - the ones of encouragement, strength and hope.  I wish I'd truly caught the vision in my younger years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment