Example

I was asked last night to tell of a way that I had been a good example that day. Since I don't work out of the home, and yesterday was the day I stayed at home the entire day, I was a little non-plussed as to how I had been an example of anything to anyone.

So, today, I've thought again about being an example. I was out and about a little more. Still can't really think of a way that I've been a good example.

However - unbeknownst to anyone else - I didn't do a couple things:

1. Didn't swear at the 3 trucks who entered the intersection after their light was already red - mine was already green - causing me to miss my own green light.

2. Didn't say what I really thought when my choice was taken from me.

3. Didn't have a pity party that I was so tempted to have.

4. Didn't stop for that chocolate frosted chocolate doughnut.


So, if someone isn't a bad example, are they then a good example? Or just a non-example?






No comments:

Post a Comment