I...But...

I think I can declare I'm officially old. I'm not even 60, but sometimes I feel like an old lady. For instance:

I ate dinner late last night and at 2 a.m. I was up for a couple hours with a crummy stomach. Only old people eat early.

It's only 6:50 p.m and I've got my jammies on. If it's dark outside, I want to be in my jammies. Only old people wear their jammies practically round the clock. (But in my defense, I've loved my jammies in the evening since I was little.)

When it's bad weather, I drive slow. Not that I think I'm going to get in an accident, just taking precautionary measures. Because it's the aftermath of accidents I don't want to deal with. Only old people drive slow.

But...

I'm on Facebook (however much it irritates me.)

I text on my phone.

And this morning while walking on the trail, I turned around and a gorgeous fox was standing not 10 feet from me. I pulled out my phone and (after fumbling and figuring things out) I took his picture! With my phone!

So, I may be old, but I'm still young at heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment