Jumble

Since I last posted, I've had what seems like a myriad of things running through my mind.

On Saturday, we went to the Y to see the Carl Bloch exhibit. I could think of lots of superlatives to express the feelings I had. Mostly I left there with a yearning to see a complete display of all of his art. And a wish to have met this most wonderful artist. His view of things was slightly different, and that meant the message was all the more potent. He truly loved our Savior and I wanted to know him more because of that.

Ate lunch at Carrabba's - one of my most favorite places. Even indulged in dessert. Made my tongue and tummy happy for hours.

Added the absolute cheapest data plan to the smartphone I'm borrowing in hopes that I can figure out how to use it, how to streamline things and how to look (old and) hip.

Still working on getting 3 stars on every level of Angry Birds. What a fun black hole for my time.

Mentioned to a friend that my year's motto is to "Be Unexpected." She remarked that was funny because she had just posted a magnet on her fridge to "Be Amazing". So now I'm wondering: Can I be "Amazing and Unexpected"? How about "Amazingly Unexpected" - or better yet "Unexpectedly Amazing"? I think I'll give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment