Car / Time

It's amazing to me how much time can be spent in maintaining our cars.  We had to have The Hubby's car inspected and emissioned for it's license renewal today.  Including travel time, it took 5 hours!  And I won't mention how much per hour that was.  But considering that the car only has to have the oil changed once a year, that's not bad, I guess.

It was however, fun to spend the time with The Hubby.  We got to go to lunch, have a walk, sit next to each other and read.  I love this time of my life, with him, still feeling spry enough to want to do stuff...

And we get to do more of it tomorrow.  Yay! Fun!  Hope there's some time in there somewhere for him to get some actual work done.  We still need that paycheck for a few more years (like about 30?)

No comments:

Post a Comment