Valuable and Important

Today has been friday all day to me.  Yesterday was Thursday and tomorrow should be Saturday.  But tomorrow is really only Friday.  I should be excited to have an extra day to accomplish something important.

Have to find something valuable and important to accomplish.  Think that might be sleeping in, going for a bike ride, reading an enjoyable book (NOT the one for book group), catching up on some recorded shows and finding something chocolate (thereby covering all  the major food groups) to eat.

I'd say that about covers the valuable and important things.  Perhaps less important and valuable will be the laundry and vacuuming I'll squeeze into that overwhelming schedule.

Today I managed to clean the tile floors, disinfect the shower (sounds like it has a sickness, doesn't it?) and finish up my (mediocre) lesson for the YSA's for Sunday.   Thus relieving my shoulders of some of their slope-inducing burdens.

Saw some fancy new Dansko shoes in a catalog.  Maybe valuable and important might be finding some to try on...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment