The Day After The Fourth

Take a wading pool, 3 buckets, water, add in kids and the Grandfather and you have:  instant fun!

Summer thunderstorms leave the air smelling so sweet.  And everything looking so green.  And rainbows are lovely.

14.5 mile bike ride with The Husband.  I don't often have company on my morning excursions.  Even though The Husband has a faster bike, is a stronger rider and some of the time was just a moving dot in the distance, it was still lovely to have him as my companion this morning.  Loved the ride.

Everyone seemed to think the Klondike mint chocolate chip bars were yummy.  (Mine is still in the freezer, maybe for breakfast?)

Sent an e-mail to a local personality in response to her newspaper article.  She e-mailed me back first thing this morning.  Very gracious, and what fun to realize she read my whole e-mail.

So glad I discovered chile verde.  Love it.

Thinking that I'll be sleeping like a baby since I slept nary a wink last night.  Time to turn the thought-processing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment