Free...

Meal for me today for Tamale Thursday at Cafe Rio!  So yummy! (And somehow, it does taste a teensy bit better when it's a "free meal."  But no "extra cheese" for me.)

And it does seem like I'm obsessed with food, doesn't it?  But I'm not.  Or am I? (Already thinking of tomorrow's meal out.)

Dropped a loaf of bread off at the neighbor's after his back surgery.  People look so different from their Sunday faces when it's during the week and they haven't shaved or combed their hair for many a day.

The Husband's return is approaching (although I'm wishing it would approach faster!) and I think I've weathered the week well enough.  It's been a strange one.  It seems like every day has been fraught with unexpectedness.  Haven't even really had a chance to pine for Him too much, seems like I've had much more interaction with other people than usual.

However, I didn't manage to get in any bowling, or a trip to the temple, very little reading and almost no sleep.  Next time:  I'm going with Him!

Oh, and by the way:  last night I took a picture with my phone then managed to send it to someone's gmail account - all by myself!!  Absolutely astonishing!!

1 comment:

  1. for the record - my ancient cell phone doesn't even have a camera! Glad you have survived without the hubby!

    ReplyDelete