Randomness

Lots of things swirling through my mind:

The Husband really did take all the air out of the house when he left for the week.  I miss Him.

Journey 2 - with Dwayne The Rock Johnson was completely unbelieveable and over-the-top.  Still, though, it was fun.  And who knew that The Rock could sing?

It's hard for me to leave a mess behind in the theater.  So sad to see that others do it on purpose.  Feel sorry for those who have to clean up all the garbage.  So pleased when I see others clean up after themselves.  It's the right thing to do.

Managed to sit through the movie without the popcorn.  Then The Daughter got her free refill and shared it with me.  Feeling "popped" through my middle.

Anxious to get to the most recent ebook checked out from the library.  Still love physical books.  But love  having lots of options.

Worried about my friend.  Her 95 year old mother had a procedure today.  My friend is still grieving over the loss of her husband 14 months ago.  This could be another difficult blow to deal with.

And I'm thankful for cell phones.  The ability to converse with The Husband on his trek to the office has been a huge relief for me.  Even though the sound quality is a bit frustrating (the phone is paired with the car and I've long complained about the fuzziness and the volume) I'm more than happy to put up with that when I can hear his voice.  Continued safe travels, My Love.  I need you to find me again!






No comments:

Post a Comment