Lonesome

The Husband is gone to a conference.  I could have gone.  Would have gone it he'd been going anywhere fun.

While he's away,  I'll be catching up on some errands (not that I don't do them when he's here) and trying to keep myself busy.  One of the things to keep myself busy is to find someplace fun to eat every day.

Today's fun lunch was with a friend at a place I haven't been before.  The Blue Lemon.  Had an oriental chicken salad.

Got a chuckle out of The Husband when he told me on the phone last night that he got his jammies on as soon as he hit his hotel room after dinner.  I'm a good influence on him!

Forced myself to park in the middle of the garage.  Actually had to work hard at it.  Haven't ever been able to quite make the car in the middle before.  And it's weird.

Have to keep track of two phones at all times while he's gone.  Never know which phone he'll call on, or if he'll text.  But...this time I won't be having issues with the batteries in the home phones.  Have to wear pants with enough pockets to carry around the phones.






No comments:

Post a Comment