Laugh

I got a much needed laugh today.  I'm sure it was really one of those "you had to be there" moments, it just struck my funny sense and made me laugh.  This car was driving down the freeway with a mattress on top, strapped down across the middle.  So when the car sped up the front part of the mattress lifted up with the wind and the car looked ready to take off and fly.  I don't think The Husband thought it was particularly funny, just laughed because I was laughing so hard.  Thank heavens for those laugh triggers, we need them.

Was so pleased for The Husband today as he made his presentation about using Google for genealogy research.  He was articulate, witty, and informative.  He's such a natural at everything he attempts.   He deserved the applause he received.  Way To Go, Husband!

Culver's custard was so much better when enjoyed with a couple friends.  Loved the FOD (flavor of the day) mint explosion (mint with oreos and just a dollop of hot fudge on top).  Too bad it's so far away.  On second thought, good thing it's too far for a quick jaunt, otherwise I'd be there all the time, and my jeans can't afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment