Restless

Feeling a bit antsy with all the commotion - can't settle down and read or anything.  The shelves are being installed - they are going to look just great.  (Until The Husband fills them up with all his tchotchkes, i.e. his flashlight collection and other gewgaws...) It's been an interesting thing watching these 4 male egos jostle and elbow their way around each other.  They just say it like (they think) it is.  

And, while they're at it, they're fixing the broken parts from when the wind tore the storm door (in the back of the house) off the hinge.  What a deal!

I'm heading off in a bit for my follow-up with the oral surgeon.  Counting on him letting me go back to exercising.  I'm amazed at how much I've missed my trail/treadmill/bike.  So anxious to get back at it.  I never would have believed how much that silly tooth extraction took out of me.  And I still haven't had my Jamba Juice! (Although the Astroburger extra chocolate shakes were worth every penny - still wondering if they're worth every extra pound I'm now carrying!)

And tonight we're going to an open house - one of those pre-wedding receptions for the almost-not-quite-yet-married couples.  The wedding season is starting early this year it seems.  But, I'm happy for them.  Wishing others the kind of marriage that is the most fulfilling relationship of our lives - one like we've had.  Thanks, my Love, for finding me.  Don't leave without me....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment