Learn - Again

Went to breakfast yesterday with a friend who is moving away for a time.  During our chat she pulled out her phone.  I asked her if that was a new phone, and yes, it is.  What kind is it?  It's just the newer version of her previous phone.

She said,"I bought the same thing because I don't like to have to learn things all over again." If she got a different kind of phone she would have to learn anew how things worked on a different format.

That really stuck in my head.  Made me think of the lessons I've learned traveling through this life.  And how many times it seems I've had to learn the same lesson multiple times - over and over.

How much smarter (and efficient) to learn things once.  And the lesson sticks.  How brilliant of her to have figured that out.

There's probably another lesson in there for me to learn....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment