Windows

From our earliest association, The Husband has at times alternately annoyed and pleased me with his fetish about clean windows.  Particularly the windows of all the cars we've driven.

Tonight I had occasion to drive a friend's truck - she had a migraine and needed someone to drive her home, she couldn't see well enough to drive.  After driving her truck I wondered if it was only her migraine that caused her to not see.

Actually, all of the windows of her truck were so awful that I could barely distinguish the center line on the street! And when the truck was oriented toward the setting sun, the windows were opaque!  Makes it difficult to drive.  Made me think fondly of The Husband yet again.  Thanks, My Love, I realize yet again how thoroughly you've cared for me all these years.

And a chocolate mini-bundt cake from Corner Bakery was the perfect ending to the day. (I refuse to feel sinful about eating it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment