Fairly Fun Friday


Friday morning sunrise across the valley:


And facing the opposite direction (east, into the rising sun over the mountains - hence the washed out appearance.)

















Ok, so maybe just adding random pictures doesn't make my blog less boring.


Maybe this one will be a little more interesting.  These three friends are usually out to greet the morning with me.  Today the two were standing head-to-tail, actually resting their flanks (and occasionally their heads) against each other.  The lighter colored one shifted position a couple times as I passed them, the darker one shifted as well so that they came to rest again, leaning into each other.  We all need a friend.


















This afternoon I took three of the grandchilluns to lunch, had a delightful time.  I still find myself quizzically shaking my head.  Don't know the trigger, but I learned from the waitperson all about the birthday card he's working on for his nephew, the two businesses he worked that required cameras, and all the shots he missed because one business used Canon, and the other Nikon and the cameras worked essentially opposite each other in the ways they're used, and thanks for letting me know there are coins in with the money, otherwise I fling them all over, sometimes into soup and.....shall I continue with all he told me?  Then I stopped in at another store and while I was waiting another customer regaled us all with something he heard on the news in his car while driving.

I must look really lonesome and in need of conversation.  I guess they can't tell I'm really a hermit.


2 comments: