Is There Some Kind Of Message Here?

So the other day I was in K-Mart.  Barely cleared the end of an aisle when a huge pile of  24"-30" bouncy balls tumbled off the very tippy-top of the shelf - barely missed me.  (The employee apologized, it was truly an accident.)

Today I'm in Wal-Mart (yes, I know it seems like I'm always in a store, but really, I'm not a recreational shopper) and I'm walking along and barely get missed by one of those tall stands that hold signage - the lady working on the display knocked it over.

So, my question is:  is there some unspoken message from the universe in these near-misses?

Went for breakfast today with a friend.  Had to take a picture of my straw (working on de-bore-ifying my blog by adding more pictures).  In all my years of straw-sipping I can honestly say I don't ever remember coming across one like this.



If you look closely, you'll see the end is crimped.

Combine the un-sippable straw and the two near misses and I seriously am beginning to wonder.

And to think I've always loved Thursdays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment