There's Still Time To Learn New Things

I figured out (with several private tutoring sessions from The Husband) how to put pictures here on my blog from my phone.  I've done it several times, trying to cement in this old brain the process so I don't forget.

This morning I didn't have my phone handy, but did have my camera.  The result: Here is what The Husband's morning commute looks like (or rather the minor detour he took on the way).

There is nothing like the light and shadows from the morning sun.  And he simply couldn't resist a quick soaking in it.  The birds were chattering, the temps were not yet broiling and he looked like he was catching a quick nap (and yes, it was only 9 a.m.  I think he thinks it is nearly always a good time for a nap.)  Don't you love the socks with the flip-flops?  We are a sock-wearing couple.  Most anytime, with any shoes, most anywhere.

In a couple weeks I'll try to take a similar picture - only this time, instead of green grass and trees in the background it will be the Atlantic ocean.  Hopefully minus any hurricanes.

And here's one of the cat from the other day, minus the mouse-in-the-mouth - although I suspect it was looking for another tender morsel for breakfast.



I generally think the phone takes pretty good pictures (especially considering that the sun was barely in the sky for this one) but after comparing the two nearly side by side (or should I say one-above-the-other) the camera clearly has the edge.

You'd think it was Wednesday (but no, it really is Thursday) for all the interesting things going on in my world today.




No comments:

Post a Comment