Noticed

I noticed a couple things today.  The second thing was at the grocery.  I seemed to be following the same route as a young mother and her little guy - I'd guess he was about 3 or so.  His steady stream of chatter kept my mind engaged while we played leapfrog up the aisles.  "We're on #8" or "Marshmallows" or some other toddler observation he would voice in that cute little boy way.  He was just so happily content to help his Mom shop.  It made me smile.

First thing:  I was headed out early to my doctor's appointment.  Driving down past the construction area for the new Trax line I noticed a crew of men getting ready for work.  By doing exercises!  There on the side of the road the 5 of them were stretching, reaching, bending, doing some jumps.  With smiles on their faces.  That, too, made me smile.

I decided that (as I feel about sparklies) there just might not be enough smiles in the world.  We need to make our own contributions to the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment