Tuesday

Today's menu:  mostly ginger ale and saltines.  Finally able to eat some dinner tonight that so far has not caused any discomfort.

I'm thinking the hour and a half nap I had today - a real rarity for me to sleep during the day - was very beneficial.

I actually remembered to take the garbage cans to the curb tonight.

I finished a book.

I did some stitching.

I did all the washing and drying of clothes.  Folding them was too much moving around.

I accepted a request to be a table judge at the November election via email.  Wondering now if the email was legitimate.  We'll see.

I don't think I insulted anyone, but that's mostly because I didn't really talk to anyone except The Husband and The Daughter.  And if I insulted either of them:  my abject apologies.

Hopefully Wednesday (and Wednesday's blog post) will be more enjoyable and interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment