Decal

I had my Rav4 for almost 6 years.  I really liked that little thing.  I was sad when they lengthened it, it lost some of its charm for me.

I had a little decal in the back window.  A friend of mine was always teasing me: "that's such a Utah thing", she said.  I'm not so sure; I've seen all kinds of those car window decals everywhere we've gone - CA, NC, SC and FL among others.  When I relinquished the Rav4 in favor of the Prius I lost my decal.


Today, The Husband applied the latest personalization to my car.  Aren't they cute?  And they're doing one of my favorite things - holding hands!

I found myself smiling (like that quote: when you smile and no one can see, you must really mean it) when I came out of the store today and saw them waving to me as I approached the car.  Fun!

We stopped in tonight at the new Scheel's here in town.  It's been open over a month and we're just now taking a gander.  Big store.  Good gelato.  (Still doing that emotional eating thing.) Next time, we're plunking down our $3 and trying the bowling.




No comments:

Post a Comment