Foot Bliss

Decided to walk the trail yesterday morning.  Opted to wear my newest shoes - ones I bought with a coupon I had from DSW for my birthday.  (I had tried these shoes on in Reno when we were there and loved them, but needed a half size bigger that they didn't have in stock.)

They've been in my closet ever since.  My most worn walkers are...well...worn out. My other pair that I bought thinking they were going to be great give me blisters no matter what socks I wear or how much athletic tape I put on my feet.  They're comfy, but not when I have blisters.  (Recommended replacement is every 300-400 miles, and these have nowhere near that, more like 100 miles.)

 Not only are these newest ones comfy and supportive for my arthritic foot, but I love the grey and purple!  The soles even have an artistic touch of bright yellow (I'm guessing that when the yellow disappears it must be time for new shoes.)

So my shout out today is to DSW - thanks for the coupon for $20 off my shoes.  I could walk all day in them.

(Next pair I think I'll try Saucony - that is if I can get a good deal.  But that's a few hundred miles off yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment