Friday's Fun

Fun to sleep in a bit.  So enjoy having The Husband home.

Fun to have a "play day".  We took a quick drive to Park City to the outlets, found the husband a bargain on a pair of truly-needed shoes.  Found a wallet for me - not only one I think I'll like, but it was on sale for less than $20 - and leather, too.

Chatted with a friend this morning and he gave me a fun mental image.  He was going to flip a coin, but only had a dollar bill in his pocket.  Said he thought he'd try flipping the dollar bill but didn't think it would work.

Fun to have an evening out with friends - celebrating the acquisition of employment for The Husband.  Splurged on dinner at Outback, followed by the movie "The Life Of Pi" which I was hesitant about seeing.  Read the book, didn't like the book (yes, I know I'm in the vast minority there, didn't like the writing, thought it was sub-par and yes, I've been pounced on for stating my opinion about the book) but thought the movie was great.  This was visual eye-candy.

Fun, fun, fun to think The Husband will be having a fun job again, the last year has been lacking in that regard.



No comments:

Post a Comment