Subjects from Saturday and Sunday

We are still mentally celebrating The Husband's job, though he won't start until January.

Went to the Temple last night and had another of those very small tender mercies that seem to serve as a sort of virtual hug.  They don't happen often, but then I guess if they happened oftener we would tend to take them for granted.  I am so grateful for those tender mercies The Almighty sees fit to send my way.  I hope to always be totally aware of them in my life.

I'm grateful for kind people - those who just "are" and don't seem to be aware that that particular trait is part of them.  (There's a couple that sits in front of us at church that instantly spring to mind.)

And I think there is a special place in heaven for those sweet souls who staff the church nursery.  My stint in there today has me pert' near ready for bed (after something for my headache) - 8 little munchkins between 18 months and 3 years for two solid hours = fun, albeit exhausting fun.  (I'm not as young as I used to be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment