Thursday's Thinking

Thinking today about a few things:  first off, I wish my little camera phone could do justice to this view of the moon going down in the western sky this morning as I headed out for my walk.  It was just stunning.

Thinking I need to work on my attitude about people that only contact me when they want something from me.  I need to be kinder in my thoughts about stuff like this.  Breathe in....Breathe out.

Thinking The Husband wasn't as sneaky as he thought he was being when I ended up playing the piano for his choir practice session.  (I really didn't mind, and had actually made a mental bet with myself about how he was going to work it.  I'm thinking it was kinda fun.)

And thinking tonight it will be difficult for me to ever properly or sufficiently thank Heavenly Father for yet another miracle in our lives. (No matter how good I try to be.)  The Husband has accepted a verbal offer of employment.  He interviewed on Tuesday and Wednesday and had a verbal offer on Thursday.  I'm not sure things have ever happened that fast for us. It will be a job that he will enjoy.  One that will provide us with enough income & provide him with more interaction with people than he's recently had.  I keep asking if this is for real - I'm often astonished at the way Heavenly Father extends his hand to work in our lives.

Thinking how fortunate I am to have the testimony that I have, how blessed I am in so many ways.  Thinking I'd better work harder to be worthy.  That's lots to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment