Wednesday's Wonderful!

Wonderful to look skyward after the sunrise and see (YAY!) blue sky!!  The wind had pushed all that "yuck" in the air to some other place.  Love the sunrise.
Spent some serious time here.  Not that I endorse  this particular bookstore over any other (or the library for that matter).  I just walk into a bookstore and feel "home".  Wonderful to find just what I needed.  

Wonderful to find that my heart is still beating strong after being "scared to death!" by the grandson.  (I was vacuuming, didn't hear the door open, didn't hear him behind me, about jumped through the ceiling when he hugged me.)

Wonderful Jamba Juice with extra banana and whey protein.  Even more wonderful:  I had a full frequent buyer card so it was free!

And the best wonderful of all for today:  The Husband is on his way home.  He's had a couple pretty good days.  Our fingers are crossed for some wonderful results.


No comments:

Post a Comment