"Life Is Good"


We saw this line of clothing (and now other items, too) years ago, the first time we went back to Sunset Beach.  I was so taken by the whole line.  I love their quality and their look.

I love this sweatshirt so much I've nearly worn it out.  It is the prettiest light aqua color, with a cute feminine floral lining in the hood.  The fabric is quite soft and fun to wear.

And today:  I really needed this constant reminder that Life Is Good.

I really do know that.  But sometimes I just need a reminder. And I was very conscious all day long about wearing that slogan on my front.  Need to wear it in my mind, too.

Tonight we went over to our polling place to help set up for tomorrow.  The poll manager's wife (MRS. Poll Manager) will take a measure of patience to deal with.  I'm not very good with her personality type, it tends to bring out the feisty in me and that's not a good thing.  Bringing out the feisty usually coincides with pushing away good manners and kindness and I don't like that part of me.

So...forewarned is forearmed.  I shall endeavor to be very careful about how I let her affect me.  I may come home with a nearly severed tongue.  But I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment