Never Enough Shoes

Around Christmas, The Husband spent a ridiculous amount of money for a couple pair of shoes for me.  I've discovered I'm gonna be one of those old women who values comfort over fashion.  (Haven't ever really been a fashion maven anyway.)

Since my favorite activity is walking, I need some shoes with great support, what with that arthritis thing I have going on in my feet.  I've been wearing these super comfy leather shoes nearly non-stop the last little while - except when it snows, I want them to stay new looking for awhile.

Tonight I'm feeling gratitude not only for a fabulous pair of shoes that I can walk seemingly forever in, but also for a Husband who never fails to make me feel treasured and worth shoes that cost a ridiculous amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment