Steps

The Husband's new employer has a health plan.  A free pedometer is available to track one's steps.  The information is downloaded to the computer software and somewhere along the line there are rewards for being active.

It is supposed to work with most any activity, but I discovered that it works much better at walking than on the elliptical.  (The elliptical workout registered about 1/3 of the "steps" taken.)  But, whatever, I'm happy to track my steps (do my part) if it will be of benefit to our little family.

After 3.25 miles and an hour on the treadmill I was pleased with the numbers.

Been thinking about steps a lot since I started wearing this little device.  Wondering where my steps take me, am I going good places, and am I having fun along the way.  All good things to think about as I meander through this life, on my way to a better place.  At least that's my hope - that my steps will always lead me to a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment