Wish I Had A Picture

Walking along the sidewalk, stepped on a seam that was raised and practically fell on my keister (that's where it might have been good to have a picture).  I was so very graceful.  (And I'm wondering if I squealed - some old guy just rounding the corner ahead of us turned back to make sure I was ok.  Hate to make a scene!) Now....I have an extremely sore foot.  Wonder if I broke a bone in it?

Saw one of The Piano Guys - Steven Sharp Nelson - (I expected him to be taller.....) with some people today.  Watched a cute tween go up to him and tell him how much she loved his music videos, and mentioned her favorite, although since I was in eavesdropping mode, I missed which one she said.  It warmed my heart the way he greeted her and chatted with her for a minute.  As she walked off, I could tell she thought that was very cool, but that she had also been brave to go up and talk to a stranger - albeit a fairly famous one.

And tonight's gratitude:  a fabulous warm down comforter to sleep under while the wind and snow rage outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment