T-U-E-S-D-A-Y

T - Totally pleased with the grandson.  Our deal:  that he'd help me take out the garbage cans every week until he'd worked off the $ I loaned him to buy his Mom a Christmas gift.  Not only has he not shirked the duty, he's remembered all on his own to do it.  He's nearly worked off the debt and has done so cheerfully.  Way to go, Bud.

U - Unexpected.  Something that I often enjoy.  My unexpectedness lately has included vacuuming with my left hand (difficult for this confirmed right-handed woman) and doing my circuit of the grocery the opposite way from usual. Confuses the mind.  Good for me.

E - Exchanged some sale capris that were a size too big.  Got the last one in my size.  Also good for me  (provided I don't grow too big for them before I get a chance to wear them!)

S - Sneaking.  Caught The Husband immediately after he "sneaked" a piece of chocolate.  Had to confess I, too, had sneaked a piece.  And since neither one of us care, I guess it wasn't really sneaking.  Sharing chocolate is my preferred activity, it tastes much better that way.

D - Decided (again and for the umpteen millionth time) that I really, really dislike dressing room mirrors.  They make me shudder!  Also:  decided that it must really be spring since in my travels about town I noticed several sofas sitting out on the curb waiting for takers.

A - Allowed myself an hour this afternoon to sit down with a book.  A lovely treat.

Y - Yellow daffodils getting ready to pop open.  Yellow is my new current (as of this minute) favorite color.

Really liked today's page from my calendar:  makes me feel better about sometimes not being sure whether I'm coming or going, or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment