Inquiring Minds Want To Know....

Why are those paper cupcake liners accordion pleated?  What purpose does that serve?

Why do I like the fresh fallen leaves in the fall, but not so much when I'm cleaning them up in the spring?

Why would a guy in his late 40's or early 50's with a set of perfectly fine eyebrows use heavy eyebrow pencil?
Sparkly Stilletos

Why did I waste my youth and slender body on conservative fashion?  I could have been wearing something fabulous like these sparkly shoes!  (That's an easy answer:  finances!)

Why, every time The Husband leaves town for a trip, do I determine I'm going to be down at least 5 pounds (pining for him should make me lose my appetite) by the time he gets home - only to find I've eaten out of sheer misery the entire time he's away and I've not shed an ounce?

And on that topic:  what's up with Paradise Bakery?  Found a gift card I'd forgotten about.  Headed off to Paradise Bakery.  Ordered a sandwich and salad (half size of each) combo.  Had my tastebuds set on the Tuscan chicken sandwich. Received the turkey cranberry sandwich.  They haven't gotten my order right once in the last couple years.  Will I be returning?  Once the gift card is done, it isn't likely. (And for the record, the turkey cranberry sandwich is mediocre.)
Can't believe how grey my hair is!

Why do I find peanut butter perfectly acceptable but dislike peanuts?

Did that portly older dude I saw today match the cast on his wrist to his shoes?  Both were that currently trendy (and very fun) florescent, blinding bright green.  (He won't be going stealth-mode with that color!)

Considering that I've been using a curling iron for most of our marriage (multiple decades) how is it possible that I still manage on occasion to burn myself?  My forehead is healing s-l-o-w-l-y.

And now (but not the last question - I always have them running through my brain) how many hours till The Husband returns?  I'm counting them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment