It Seems...

Sweet Blooms
It seems early, but the magnolia alongside the trail where I walked this morning is blooming.  So lovely.

Who knew I'd like felt-tip eyeliner?
It seems I've always used liquid eyeliner.  Which has become increasingly difficult to find.  Particularly since I don't want stark black, but prefer a softer brown/black.  Ever since I first stumbled across Boots No. 7, I've been a huge fan.  (Haven't tried all of their vast number of products, just some.)  My local purveyor of all things No.7 recently expanded their line.  I picked up this little felt-tip eyeliner and absotively love it.

It seems pretty obvious things have been pretty slow around here today.  Still loving the spring.  Still fighting the grumpies.  Still craving sweets.

And it seems if things were hopping around here, I'd most likely be complaining about it being too busy, or wanting less excitement / problems / issues.  Just can't please some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment