Healthy

The Husband and I are being particularly careful about our food this week.  Wanting to be super healthy.  First thing Monday morning:  dental check-ups then a health assessment for his work - trying to eke some extra benefits out of the system.  We want our blood to be happy for the testing.

Hard to capture with the wind blowing.
Since I slept practically none last night I was awake and out the door early this morning.  Halfway through my 5 mile walk I remembered I hadn't grabbed my step counter.  Again, for that healthy benefit from work.  Lost out on recording those 11,000 + steps.  (Frownie face...)

Visiting teaching, chatting for a minute with our son (sorry, son that I had to cut you off, I was going to be late) and getting hugs from 3 of the grandchildren are all contributors to good health.

Went to Kohl's with my 30% off sticker - hoping to get a nice wedding gift for the shower next week.  I always check out the sales.  Looked at the back of a tablecloth for the price.  Regular price $34.99.  Clearance marked $6.99 - sold!! The cloth rang up at $3.49, then I received 30% off and the net cost was $2.44.  And she scores!  Equally contributing to my good health.

And one of the best contributors to good health:  flowers!  In any color, size or shape.  I love flowers.  Our Hawthorne tree just keeps getting more and more pretty.

Today's gratitude:  For good health in all its forms - mental (at least I think I'm mentally healthy, others might think differently) emotional, financial (that one is - as always - a work in progress), physical.  And for knowing that tomorrow night The Husband will return.  That is always good for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment