It's Only One p.m.

And the day has already served up interesting things.

In church:  the speaker was talking about having some wonderful...and he paused.  The cute 5 year old sitting behind us piped up, "kids!"  We tried to giggle quietly.

The kids in Primary were the very most reverent I ever remember them being.  Wondered at the reason.  They must all have been having a good day.

Watched a sweet little scene.  The Young Men were up preparing the sacrament.  And there was the YM president (I think he's probably about 5'8" or so) standing facing a 15 year old (probably 6' 1" tall) who can sometimes look kind of sloppy.  They were having a conversation, but seemed oblivious to anyone / anything around them while the president straightened, tucked, and straightened again the tie of the YM.  Both walked off with a smile.  Glad I watched that little exchange.

Listened to a 9 year old express his testimony in such a matter of fact way it was clear he understands (and reveres) his relationship to Heavenly Father.

Remain ever grateful for The Husband who stands ready and willing at all times to help.  I was able to sit on the piano bench without fear today after he brought his tools to church and tightened the wobbly legs.  (I'd already begged and pleaded to all the leaders to take care of the bench - before I fell on my keister in front of everyone - with no results.) Thanks, My Love.  You are my Hero/Prince/BFF.


Update: the first hummingbird and orioles of the season visited our feeders today.  At least the first we've seen this year.  Happifies The Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment