No Nonsense

Every time I put a pair of these socks on it makes me laugh.  I think there's some kind of message in those two words.  Perhaps there is.  I should have no nonsense about:

Could be a new motto:  no nonsense about important stuff.
• My commitment to the gospel of Jesus Christ

• How I live as a member of His church

• Being kind and charitable and loving and accepting.  In other words....

• Behaving as a true disciple of Christ

• Recognizing my blessings and expressing gratitude

• Allowing others their own faults without my input

This is only a puny partial list.  I should imagine every time I look at my feet (which I do often so as to be careful where I put them - trying to avoid falling) that I see those words and continue on with no nonsense about the important things in life.

Today's gratitude:  for patience.  (Not that I have any.)  The Husband seems to have endless patience with so many of my faults.  Thankfully he recognizes that I still try, every day, to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment