My Friday In Pictures

Birdie Nest
 First thing on the trail this morning spied this bird's nest in the tree.  Passed that tree tons of times this spring.  Never noticed the nest until today.
Fragrant Linden Tree

Love all the Linden trees in bloom.  Their fragrance is delightful.

My Least Favorite Sign
Orchid Buds
Can't go anywhere these days without seeing signs like this one.  One of my least favorite points of interest.

My orchid is sending up bloom spikes.  Look real close and the buds are just starting to protrude from the stem.

Tonight's 4th Annual Draper-By-Moonlight ride was a huge success.  In spite of the fact that we left to the sight of an unobstructed moon.  Ten minutes into the ride it was completely behind the clouds.  The moon played peekaboo with us until we arrived home when it fully emerged from it's cover.  Still, a perfect night for a ride: low 60's, barely a breeze, quiet.  We even saw a deer alongside the trail...boing,boing,boing.

Tonight's gratitude:  For someone to go on my Draper-By-Moonlight bike ride with me.
Almost Full Moon For Bike Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment