Still Looking:

Delectable scented honeysuckle.
For a pair of white jeans for the summer.  Mostly only find capris.  Finally found some jeans today - ginormous rear pocket flaps (my rear is plenty big already, thanks) and long enough for 6'9" Karl Malone.  No sale.

For some truly pink honeysuckle.  These are close, but not quite.  The pink ones smell different.  Just as lovely, just different.  The fragrance of these teensy little flowers spreads clear across and down the trail making my morning walk so much nicer.

For something for The Husband for Father's Day  / Birthday.  It'll be slim pickings for him this year.  I still completely advocate that "being content" thing (it's such a delightful way to be) -  but it also makes for difficult gifting.  Sorry, My Love, a hug just might have to do this year (the new Mac Pro isn't available yet, even for you.)

And Found:
Good Morning Beautiful World!

Several more books on the library shelves that reached out and lunged into my hand as I was walking past.   (The Librarian asked would I please take some more books home with me so she'd have room for still more books on the shelves.  I did my best - all I could manage.)

A quiet spot at Corner Bakery to eat yet another untried (but now tried and liked) item from their menu.  Slowly working my through each and every offering.

A friend on my walk this morning.  Took me 20 minutes longer than usual.  Worth the chat with someone I haven't seen in a while.  Grateful she didn't seem to notice my pillow-hair, lack of make-up and fuddy-duddy walking duds.

This beautiful sky greeting me as I left the house at 6:30 this morning.

Today's gratitude:  for my clothes washer and dryer.  Tuesdays and Fridays are more pleasant because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment