You Can Tell It's Monday....Again

Me watching the time drag till The Husband returns.
You'd think I'd get used to the traveling The Husband does for his new job (that he is thoroughly enjoying - Hooray! And we are so very grateful for the miracle of this job).  So far I haven't had any success at that.  So, 6:15 a.m. rolls around and he rolls out of the driveway.  I shall miss him.

Had to get up at midnight-thirty and turn on the air conditioning.  It was 83.9 degrees outside.  Rare for it to be that warm at night in early June.

Traveled to Target for something from yesterday's ad.  Apparently I didn't read the ad close enough.  Said item won't be available until tomorrow.  I feel like an idiot.

Free Jamba Juice (my frequent buyer card was full! Only paid $.27 for the whey protein) and the 94 degrees outside was a teensy more tolerable.  Is it fall yet?

My cellphone is in a snit.  Have had to re-start several times.  It thinks it's Monday.

Arrived home to find mail in our box for not only us, but both our next door neighbors.  Whined to the P.O. delivery supervisor about it.  (Our mail was misdelivered to our next door neighbor to the south on Saturday.)  Not sure what whining accomplished.  Didn't even make me feel better.

Managed to text something to The Husband that made him laugh.  (Fist pump of success!!)

All in all it surely feels like a Monday.  Out of sorts, out of whack and out of synch. And it is only 3:40 p.m.

Today's gratitude:  for air conditioning and ibuprofen.

No comments:

Post a Comment