YAY!

Over 2 dozen here - all from the front yard.
I always have a bit of nervousness when the weather warms and it is time to bring out the capris and lighter jeans from last year. (No, I don't usually buy new, dislike spending money...)  Will they fit?  Will I have to hold my breath?  Or will I have to capitulate and buy a bigger size for the season?  I delay the inevitable as long as I can.

This year was a YAY! year.  They all still fit.  Don't have to buy new unless I choose.  "Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles."  Made my heart a teensy bit happy.

The foot attire never causes me quite the same consternation.  Thank heavens.  Although this year I am having some serious arthritis issues in my foot.  Sigh....I guess I can't have it all, but that doesn't keep me from wanting.

Today's gratitude:  for old presentable clothes that still fit.  And for comfy, arch supporting sandals.  And for roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment