41 Years

41 Years ago this very day we were in the Logan Temple being sealed as a couple for always.  And our screaming-hours-and-hours-past-feeding-time-3-month-old-(preemie)-daughter was sealed to us.  A day we celebrate not only on the anniversary date, but every day of our lives.  What a privilege to have found each other.

Ran a couple errands this morning and managed to stop in and see our son in Provo.  We hardly ever get to see him.  What fun to see his Tiny House project.  It is quite a feat and we are impressed with all he's done - without going into debt no less.  The cedar ceiling is particularly lovely.  It is an amazing undertaking.
Isn't he a beauty?

And what fun for me to watch these two men I love (Husband and son) talk together about projects they are both working on and how things will work.  What a blessing to have handy guys around that aren't afraid to "get into" a project and actually enjoy the implementation of such projects as well as the completed product.

Leave some breakfast for me!
This morning's bike ride was interrupted by the sighting of four lovely deer - each one sporting antlers in various stages of growth.  I always think it bodes well for the day when I see some of the wildlife that inhabits this earth.

Yesterday's walk yielded this flock of ducks all foraging in the weeds along the trail for breakfast. Of course they scattered the closer I got so it was impossible to snap a picture of all of them.  (And I didn't want to delay my walking partner.)

Now it's off to the church to help set up for the funeral tomorrow. The Husband is speaking, one of those taxing privileges.  I know he'll be equal-and-then-some to the task.

Today's gratitude:  for our eternal marriage/partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment