Fotos From Friday

Quail filled scrub oak.
Started the day with my walk.  This stand of scrub oak was several hundred feet long.  Was concerned about the constant rustling I heard coming from the oak.  Until I realized I was the one doing the alarming.  I was alarming the several hundred quail (including the little ones) as I walked along.

A lost pet?
It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's a bunny!  I'm thinking someone's pet got loose.  Cutest little thing with ginormous black eyes.  Had to restrain myself from trying to touch it - it looked so soft.  Never saw a bunny on the trail before.

Hot Air Balloons
Way, way,w-a-y off in the grainy (no zoom on the camera) distance were these hot air balloons rising with the morning sun.  Brought back fun memories of the hot air balloon ride we took.

Hot, fresh bread = YUM!!
Love my steamer.







         Had a hankering for some homemade wheat bread.  These are the fruit of my labors.  Somehow can't quite get the hang (and not for lack of trying) of making four evenly sized loaves, there's always a small one in the bunch.  We each had a slice - literally straight from the oven with butter and honey.  Pure comfort.

My floor steamer helped me to finish up the cleaning.  Amidst the walking, bread making, vacuuming, laundry, bill-paying (YAY! for payday) I also steamed the tile.

And now I'm thinking, I had such a fun friday, I should have taken more fotos.

No comments:

Post a Comment