Some Positive Things To List About This Sunday....

So love the yellow against the blue.
• The Primary program went pretty well.  Other than the fact that I had (for the first time) tall kids standing between me and the chorister causing me to lean/look sideways for her cues thus losing my place in the music.  I think I was the only flaw.  :^)  (But I'll live.)

Love this view.
• Homemade whole wheat bread.  Took a warm loaf to a neighbor for her birthday.  She texted me a picture not 15 minutes later of the bread nearly gone.  Nice to hear that they liked it.

• The Husband having seconds of the bread with butter and honey.  Makes my mouth water just thinking 'bout it.  Pure comfort.
My feet buried in the leaves.  Too fun.

•Went for a quick walk - between 4 and 5 p.m.  The weather was spectacular!  The temperature in the upper 60's.  The sky breathtaking.  The light/shadows lovely.  The leaves putting on their finest colors. What's not to like about a walk under those circumstances?

• Having someone peer closely at me, break into a big grin and spontaneously spill a sincere compliment about my new glasses.  Unexpectedly delightful.

• Seeing sweet smiles from those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment