It's Thursday And....

I'm counting down the minutes till the return of The Husband.  We are so very grateful for his job.  It has been good for us in more ways than one.  The once a month trips into the office are necessary but somewhat of a sacrifice for us.  When I think back to The Husband's freshman year of college when he was in Florida and I was in Washington state and all the telegram-night-letters and pay phone conversations and daily (yes, absolutely, every single day) letters - I think it was a good thing we learned how to be close in spite of physical distance.  That has been helpful throughout our marriage.

Received this new clock as a gift.  I so love the sentiment.  A reminder to be grateful is a good thing.

Lunched today with a friend.  The Husband will never be surpassed nor supplanted as the best thing to ever happen to me.  There is, though, something about a woman friend that fills a certain spot in a woman's soul that enhances life in a totally unique and enriching way.  What a treasure to find.

And I came across this quote that I so like.  Recognizing and tuning into abundance translates into awareness of blessings: gratitude.

” ABUNDANCE IS NOT SOMETHING WE ACQUIRE. IT IS SOMETHING WE TUNE INTO. ” ~ WAYNE DYER

The house smells of freshly baked bread.  Comforting.

And tonight I shall once again be grateful for the safe return of My Love.  The world will then begin it's natural spin again - it seems to stand still when he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment