Mid Week Mid Afternoon

Yep, Geese up on top.
Ran a quick errand.  I think I can safely say that I don't remember ever seeing a couple geese on the top of a store before.  There were several up against the building, too.  They made a quite companionable noise, although I imagine I could get weary of it fairly quickly.

What a sweet gift!
I'm still praying for some wind/storms to clear out the air.  I'm getting more reading done (whilst I'm treadmilling in the a.m.) but I miss the mind clearing of the morning trail.

Unexpectedly, and delightedly received flowers today!  How lovely they are and do so much to brighten the room.  I love the growing things that Heavenly Father used to decorate this earth.  They make me smile - inside and out.

Was reading a memoir the other day - it started out talking about second chances in life and the one that he was given that put him on a better path.  Decided that second chances include repentance and forgiveness. We should all (including and especially me) be quick to do both.

Today I'm grateful for those who are considerate of others, who share their kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment