Spring Fever Day

Isn't my trail inviting?
Had an early a.m. appointment with our friend/tax preparer.
Which I entered with much trepidation. Came away feeling better.  An extra payment ensured we won't be having to pay any more.  YAY!

Early appointment meant I wasn't able to get out on the trail this morning.  Early afternoon found me restless - anxious to be doing something, anything - anything but what I was doing.  Headed down the trail to the library.  Which is always a great place for me to be. Whilst perusing a section of books (I leafed through about 7 or so) I noticed....snoring. Yep, this guy in a chair facing the window looking out on earth's loveliness was having a nap.  Sounded (literally) like a great idea.
The snoring guy's view, if he'd looked.

February isn't usually this beautiful.  But here we are, 40 degrees outside, just a hint of a breeze, brilliant sunshine and everyone wants to be out soaking in the day.  Found myself just sort of meandering along the trail, reluctant for my impromptu walk to end.  It was w-a-y fun to share the last little bit with my bestest friend.

Days like today remind me to be grateful.  For seasons, sunshine and sunglasses.  For hugs from a daughter and The Husband.  For water to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment