Perplexed

Just a couple things before we head out for (hopefully) some fun today! (Personal days from work are really "mental health vacation" days!)

I'm still perplexed at those females wearing the tights (masquerading as pants) these days.  And at the buyers who bought them for the stores.  Every thing is exposed, just covered with bright attention grabbing colors and bold prints.  Have all the mirrors in the kingdom broken?

And don't quite know what to make of our waitress last night.  We stopped for a quick bite on our way to the play.  Bringing our check she said she didn't know if we knew or not, but for seniors after 4 pm. it was BOGO free.  So, she gave us our free meal.  However did she know?  Was it my gray hair?  My wrinkles?  My old lady shuffle?  I'd really like to know so I can make a better effort to conceal my oldness!

And now it's time - off to a meeting, perhaps a movie, some yummy food, the symphony, Oh, what a day we'll have!

No comments:

Post a Comment