Myriads

I've got such myriads of thoughts running through my mind I don't quite know where to begin.

An actual pet cemetery (the little dog with the big courage)
On my walk this morning, noticed a teensy pet cemetery.  I've walked past this particular spot numerous times.  Never noticed this until today.  Made my heart catch.  (And seeing this was so weird since I dreamed about our cat-that's-no-longer-with-us last night.)  There are surely lots of memories behind those pet headstones.

Seems like I get less and less done.  Started out with anticipation of completing lots today.  Ended up abandoning the quest and coming home.

Still dislike spending money, don't have much desire (or need) to "keep up" with the trend-ers.  Does that make me wrong?  Out of step?  Unwelcome? Yeah, maybe, perhaps.

Was delighted today to receive some texts from a granddaughter (and a real actual hug from a grandson).  It's hard for me to get enough of that kind of contact with the grandchilluns, I love them all so. (And I end up with a huge hug deficit when The Husband is out of town!)  :^)

Was reminded today how short I fall in so many areas.  I try.  I have always tried. I keep hoping that the one that truly matters (and will make the ultimate judgement of me) understands my heart. And that at least something I have to offer will be acceptable.  I need to remember that, in the end, it is His knowledge of me that matters.  (And that all (including me) inhabitants of this earth are imperfect.)

Was up at one this morning gazing at the lunar eclipse.  I'm glad I didn't miss it, it was worth seeing.

Thought about taking a runner (running temporarily away).  The Husband tempted me, tried to get me to jump on a plane and head out to him.  It is enticing.

Today I'm grateful for kind understanding friends.  Who aren't critical and are reassuring, encouraging and supportive.  I'm so glad I have one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment