Words

I've been thinking a lot about words lately.  Those I read, those I hear, those I say.

Recently I've been the recipient of words that cracked my heart.  Then I turned around and spoke unkind words to someone I love.  I was so hurting that I was thoughtless of another's feelings and spoke without thinking. I'm quite certain Heavenly Father is disappointed when we hurt another.

Kindness elevates.  Unkindness is often the ultimate selfishness.  I'd rather be kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anVweXDcxhA

These are great words!   Something to guide me.

His voice is a soft welcome!
This guy always greets me on my walk - he pokes his head through the fence, hoping I think, for a treat.  Friendly greetings - even from a goat - are a great way to start my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment