New Things

Add caption
We are gonna have some new baby robins.  The Husband took me out and showed me the nest where the mama is patiently sitting. (I did spy a broken shell on the ground underneath, don't know what that means and I don't want to get a ladder to peek in the nest and disturb the little family.)  I'll have to remember to keep looking to see if there are babies there.  Robin's egg blue is a favorite color of mine.  (Look at the very center of the picture, in the "V" of the branches is the next with the mama on it.)

I prefer tapeless windows.
And we have a new window!  It took a couple weeks, but the new one is installed and looks great.  I grew a bit weary of that red tape over the window.  How grateful I am not only for those who can replace our broken window (and all that entails) but also for the wherewithal to take care of it.  How blessed we are to have enough for our needs.

Today I'm also grateful for kind people. I actually have some in that small circle of people that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment